Who We Are.
India's leading recruitment agency specializing in recruitments to meet our client's requirements.
ALK "PEACE" We have emphasized on creating perfect solutions of recruitment of the candidate for our clients with focusing on manpower and recruitment through careful initiation, interaction and engagement with the candidates. We have created a name for ourselves among the top players of the recruitments in the market. While providing services to our clients, we focus on sourcing the right candidate from the pool to meet the client need. We make sure that the candidate is perfect match for the requirement by analyzing his skills and accomplishments. We provide recruitment in various sectors like Manufacturing, Automobiles, Real estate, IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, NBFC, Retail, Logistics, FMCG and many more..
How we Choose.
Our sources of Recruitment are:
• Finding Suitable resources from Competitors through market mapping & Headhunting.
• References for past clients and resources recruited.
• Through Professional and Ethical Networking.
• Sharing assignments with the past placed candidates for more footfalls and higher possibility of closures for candidates who can relocate to other location.
VISION is to provide world class talent with utmost satisfaction to all the customers and to uphold the principles of business ethics and practices tenets of good governance and "THE CHOICE of Client as Strategic Partner in Talent Search, Recruitment, Staffing, Payroll Management & of Candidate in Career Progression".
Missionis to provide excellence in human resource and to succeed by earning the satisfaction of our clients, the respect and trust of those who govern us and do business with us and the pride of our employees.
ALK Talent support on compliance with various acts and laws in India. We ensure that our clients are compliant, illustratively with:
• The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
• The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
• The Labor Welfare Fund Act, 1965
• The Profession Tax Act
• The Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
• The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
• The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
• The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
• The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
• Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
• Employees' Provident Fund
• Customer focus
• Responsibility & Accountability